The Iron from Chinese manufacturer Umi has finally arrived in the UK and Europe via the seller EUOU EASY and fulfilled via Amazon.co.uk themselves meaning if you have ANY issues with this £130 SIM FREE smartphone you can deal with the amazing Amazon customer services team direct rather than having to deal with some of the mainland China sellers who might sell this phone a little cheaper (minus any import charges)
So what do you get for under £130 with a full UK warranty?
- 5.5 inch Full HD (1920×1080) resolution LTPS screen – clearer than a IPS FHD screen
- 3 GB RAM memory meaning your new smartphone shouldn’t slow down when handling multiple apps at once
- 16 GB internal storage memory
- 13.0 Megapixel rear camera and 8.0 Megapixel cameras made by Sony
- Android(Lollipop) 5.1 operating system
- High capacity 3350mAh lithium battery meaning you should get a couple of days between charges if you are a light user
- 8 core Processor (Octo Core CPU)
- Metal alloy clad phone made via CNC processing making the phone only 148 heavy and very thin
- 3G bands: 900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G bands: FDD 1800/2100/2600MHz(Band 1/3/7).
We have actually bought one of these phones ourselves and will try to do a full review ASAP but if you have any questions in the meantime we will do our best to answer any you have – just leave your comments below.
In the meantime either click the image above, below or here to see the Umi Iron on Amazon yourself